We wanted to take this opportunity to reassure you, that the cleanliness of Hillside Havens pods will continue to be of the highest standard.
Working within guidelines laid out by the Association of Scotland’s Self-Caterers in line with Government advice, we have completed a risk assessment and cleaning protocol that will ensure the safety of our guests and our staff as we transition through this phase of the pandemic. These will be reviewed on a regular basis, and we will continue to monitor and adhere to government directives at all times.
For the short term, we have taken the decision to remove some of the items that may have added to the aesthetic appeal of our pods, but which may pose additional areas of infection risk. We hope that you can appreciate that this is to enhance your safety and ours and allow us the maximum time that we will need to ensure that the pod is cleaned to the highest standard during each turnaround. To compensate for this in some way, we are offering a complementary basket of logs.
In an effort to reduce the impact on our environment, we have taken the decision to use fresh cleaning cloths, drying towels and aprons for each individual pod, at each turnaround. These items will be washed in accordance with Government guidelines. In addition, we will use rubber gloves which we will sanitise at every different stage in the cleaning process.
Hand sanitiser will be available in the pods, as well as the usual soap dispenser.
COVID 19 – GUEST REQUIREMENTS
In line with guidelines, we request that all guests;
- Where practical, leave windows and doors open on departure, to allow potential contaminants to be aired from the property before the cleaning crew enter.
- Strip the bed and place all covers, including protectors, and towels into the laundry bag provided.
- Remove all rubbish including recyclable items to the bins provided on site.
- Inform us during your stay if you develop symptoms and believe that you may be infected with COVID-19. We will help you where we can whilst adhering to government guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Do not travel to our accommodation if you suspect you may have COVID-19. We are willing to defer deposits and are flexible with cancellation in this instance.